1.04.2010

Blogging For Free

Dear Readers,

It's been suggested, it's been discussed, and it's been demanded. So here it is, by popular demand, my first official blog.

I watched the movie "Julie and Julia" last week, and I found it inspiring. I seriously considered ripping off the entire concept of the movie, and after a year of cooking and blogging I'd land myself a book deal and be sitting pretty on a million dollar advance. but I'm assuming that other people have already done this. So instead of blogging with a purpose and a link to a Paypal account, I thought I would just expand on my Facebook updates and go into depth about my daily life. Who knows? At the end of my first year of blogging, I may be sitting on a million dollar advance for the rights to my fascinating life story.

So please, stop by and say hello as often as you can. My goal is to brighten your day just a little more, even if it means showing you the dark side of mine.

Oh, if you really want me to add a Paypal account so you can pay me for my precious blogging time, I'd be happy to do so.

Sincerely,
h.

3 comments:

  1. I really got a nice chuckle outta that pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited you're blogging now - Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason Willford1/05/2010 8:28 AM

    Will it be about baking or the various fluids you find in the parking garage?

    ReplyDelete